The clutch release bearing is an important part of the […]
The clutch release bearing is an important part of the automobile. It is installed between the clutch and the transmission. The release bearing seat is loosely sleeved on the tubular extension of the first shaft bearing cover of the transmission. The shoulder of the release bearing is always maintained by the return spring. Resist the separation fork and retract to the final position, keeping a gap of about 3~4mm with the end of the separation lever (separation finger).
Since the clutch pressure plate, the release lever and the engine crankshaft operate synchronously, and the release fork can only move axially along the output shaft of the clutch, it is obviously impossible to directly use the release fork to dial the release lever. The release bearing can make the release lever rotate side by side. The output shaft of the clutch moves axially, which ensures that the clutch can engage smoothly, disengage softly, reduce wear, and extend the service life of the clutch and the entire drive train.
1) Step on lightly and easily to make it join and separate smoothly.
2) Pay attention to maintenance. Use the steaming method to soak the butter to make it have sufficient lubricant during regular or annual inspection and maintenance.
3) In accordance with the operating regulations, avoid the clutch's half-engaged and half-disengaged state, and reduce the frequency of clutch use.
4) Adjust the free stroke to meet the requirements (30-40mm) to prevent the free stroke from being too large or too small.
5) Pay attention to leveling the clutch release lever to ensure that the elastic force of the return spring meets the requirements.
6) Minimize the number of joining and separation, and reduce the impact load.
The clutch release bearing is an important part of the car, which requires car owners to pay more attention to the maintenance and inspection of the clutch release bearing in the usual daily maintenance. Once an abnormality is found, it should be solved by a professional in time. Of course, if it is a minor problem, You can do it yourself.
Taizhou Benwo Auto Parts Co., Ltd. not only has release bearings but also hydraulic clutch bearings and other products. Welcome customers at home and abroad to come to discuss cooperation.